Displaying 1 - 8 of 8
- Santos GM, Hong C, Wilson N, Nutor JJ, Harris O, Garner A, Holloway I, Ayala G, Howell S. Persistent disparities in COVID-19-associated impacts on HIV prevention and care among a global sample of sexual and gender minority individuals. Glob Public Health. 2022 06; 17(6):827-842.
- Wilson NL, Hoffman TJ, Heath SL, Saag MS, Miaskowski C. HIV Symptom Clusters are Similar Using the Dimensions of Symptom Occurrence and Distress. J Pain Symptom Manage. 2022 06; 63(6):943-952.
- Ellis RJ, Wilson N, Peterson S. Cannabis and Inflammation in HIV: A Review of Human and Animal Studies. Viruses. 2021 08 02; 13(8).
- Wilson NL, Peterson SN, Ellis RJ. Cannabis and the Gut-Brain Axis Communication in HIV Infection. Cannabis Cannabinoid Res. 2021 04; 6(2):92-104.
- Wilson NL, Azuero A, Vance DE, Richman JS, Moneyham LD, Raper JL, Heath SL, Kempf MC. Identifying Symptom Patterns in People Living With HIV Disease. J Assoc Nurses AIDS Care. 2016 Mar-Apr; 27(2):121-32.
- Wilson NL, Vance DE, Moneyham LD, Raper JL, Mugavero MJ, Heath SL, Kempf MC. Connecting the dots: could microbial translocation explain commonly reported symptoms in HIV disease? J Assoc Nurses AIDS Care. 2014 Nov-Dec; 25(6):483-95.
- Vance DE, McDougall GJ, Wilson N, Debiasi MO, Cody SL. Cognitive Consequences of Aging with HIV: Implications for Neuroplasticity and Rehabilitation. Top Geriatr Rehabil. 2014 Jan; 30(1):35-45.
- Wilson NL, Moneyham LD, Alexandrov AW. A systematic review of probiotics as a potential intervention to restore gut health in HIV infection. J Assoc Nurses AIDS Care. 2013 Mar-Apr; 24(2):98-111.