The UCSF-Bay Area CFAR supports HIV research with a new core structure, including:
- SCOPE and other HIV cohorts
- Participant referral service
- Specimen processing and banking
- Immunology & functional genomics
- Pharmacology & pathogenesis
Scientific Working Groups
The five Cores are supplemented by Scientific Working Groups focused on efforts to address structural determinants of health and grow expertise in methods to fundamentally advance goals to End the HIV Epidemic. Similarly, Interest Groups provide opportunities for networking, learning, and collaboration.