2019 Inter-CFAR HIV and Women Symposium
The 2019 Inter-CFAR Women and HIV meeting will include mentorship for early career investigators, networking opportunities, and competitively reviewed abstracts for oral and poster presentations.
Abstracts are due on July 16, 2019. Announcement for registration and call for abstracts will be released in June 2019.
- Session I: Hormones, hormones, hormones
- Session II: Long Acting ARV formulations for treatment and prevention: Are there sex differences?
- Session III: Optimization of Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis in Cis and Trans Men and Women
- Jared Baeten, MD, University of Washington
- Renee Heffron, PhD, MPH, University of Washington
- Adam Burgener, PhD, University of Manitoba
- Thomas Hope, PhD, Northwestern University
- Maricianah Onono, PhD, Kenya Medical Research Institute
- Kim Smith, MD, MPH, ViiV and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Raphael Landovitz, MD, MSc, University of California, Los Angeles
- Robert Schieffer, MBA, Northwestern University
- Maya Green, MD, Howard Brown Health
- Ariane Van der Stratten, PhD, MPH, University of California, San Francisco
- Lisa Hirschhorn, MD, MPH, Northwestern University
- Jessica Ridgway, MD, The University of Chicago
- Al Liu, MD, San Francisco Department of Public Health
- Jae Sevelius, PhD, University of California, San Francisco
- Angela Kashuba, PharmD, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Sharon Hillier, PhD, University of Pittsburgh