- Hyman Scott, MD
This new subcore was established to support HIV prevention research through access to a cohort of PrEP users and consultation on trial design, implementation, and analysis.
- n=50: 35% Latinx; 35% White; 13% Asian; 10% Black
- Variety of PrEP regimens – Daily, 2-1-1, CAB-LA
- Quarterly visits in first year, then semiannual after
- Biospecimens for future or current research studies.
- Whole blood, plasma, (DBS), hair, PBMCs (subset), and urine.
- Trial design and recruitment strategies
- Recruitment resource of PrEP users for pilot studies
- Behavioral data collection among MSM and transgender individuals
- Data analysis for HIV prevention study outcomes
How to access services and get involved
- To access the PrEP Cohort, contact Hyman Scott
- To attend the monthly PrEP Cohort Working Group meeting, please contact Hyman Scott