Scientific Writing Course
The Department of Surgery’s 10-session Scientific Writing Course is intended for UCSF faculty, postdoctoral fellows and residents whose research focus is in the biological sciences and clinical/translational medicine. Faculty have priority for enrollment.
The course objective is to learn specific ways to marshal the details of a biomedical research paper or grant proposal into a clear, concise, and comprehensible story that will be understandable to an interdisciplinary readership (papers), or meet the agency's review criteria (proposals).
- Enrollment is limited to 15 participants.
- Tuition is $575.00 for participants who are not from the UCSF Department of Surgery.
- To apply for the course, contact the course instructor [email protected]; (415) 885-7686.
- Application period closes August 21.
- For more information, see: http://sciencepubs.surgery.ucsf.edu/scientific-writing-course.aspx.