Global Health Economics Consortium (GHECon) - Valuing Health
Measuring value in health. Increasingly in the U.S. and globally, investments in health services are expected to provide good health value for money. However, there are no consensus "value for money" criteria and methods to assess them. In this colloquium, we review key "value for money" standards in disease prevention and health care, and explore the pros and cons of different metrics and measurements.
The Colloquium will offer
- Panel presentations
- Audience engagement and discussion
- Cost-effectiveness in Action
- Efficiency Metrics: What Works?
- Innovations in Valuing Health
- Beyond Efficiency: Equity, Financial Protection, Disparities, Budgets
- Future Directions in Valuing Health