Seminars and Series
The CFAR leadership have elected to support several sessions of longstanding educational programs at UCSF and GIVI instead of presenting a CFAR Directors' Seminar Series this year. Special sessions will be announced as details are confirmed.
- World AIDS Day - 2012 On the occasion of the World AIDS Day 2012, join The AIDs Research Institute, Center for AIDS Prevention Studies, Gladstone Institutes, Accordia Global Health Foundation, UC San Francisco-Gladstone Center for AIDS Research, and San Francisco General Hospital Foundation for a symposium and lecture.
- The Andy I. Choi Mentoring Program of the UCSF-GIVI Center for AIDS Research
- Center for AIDS Prevention
Studies Town Hall Series
- Gladstone Institute of Virology and Immunology Seminars
- Global Health Sciences Lecture Series
- Positive Health Program
HIV/AIDS Grand Rounds
CME credit is available for selected online presentations. Support for the online versions is provided by CFAR.
- UCSF Immunology
Graduate Program Events